Transformative. Convenient. Absolutely Affordable.
Eastern University’s 100% online MBA in Organizational Management is designed for students from any background seeking to advance their career to the next level. With courses delivered through Eastern’s innovative LifeFlex™ modality, this dynamic program equips graduates with the knowledge, business acumen, and strategic mindset necessary to lead successful teams in high-performing organizations.
Nationally Ranked & Accredited
Eastern University's College of Business and Leadership programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP.) Founded in 1925, Eastern is a nationally-recognized university, repeatedly ranked among the Top Tier of Regional Universities in the North by U.S. News and World Report.
- Location: Online
- Delivery: Self-paced within 7-week online courses.
- Length: As little as 10 months; 30 credits. Students can take 6 credits per 7-week term and finish in as few as 5 terms or at whatever pace suits their schedule.
- Start Dates: Every 7 Weeks. Apply online today!
- Cost: Total tuition & course fees combined for 2022-23 are $9,900.
- A small fee of $42/term for affordable and hassle-free textbooks, which are built directly into your online courses, will also be added to your student account.
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you.
- Concentrations & Advanced Standing: Choose our General Track, or add a concentration in Business Analytics or Healthcare Administration. Students with undergraduate business degrees may also be eligible for advanced standing admission into the program.
100% Online MBA Rooted in Philadelphia | Only $9,900
- Self-Paced, LifeFlex™ Learning: Our online, self-paced format allows students to complete their coursework at the pace that works for their schedule. Within each 7-week period, you can move as quickly as you’d like. You can also choose whether to take one or two courses per 7-week term and take terms off from classes to allow for professional and personal responsibilities.
- Accessible Faculty Support: Eastern provides you with all of the resources needed to complete your education at your pace, but unlike most online resources, Eastern’s expert faculty will be available to assist with your individual questions and help you along the way.
- Expert, Diverse Professors: Eastern’s self-paced courses make it possible to bring a diverse array of highly qualified, distinguished faculty through our video-enhanced curriculum. With broad professional and academic backgrounds, these instructors intentionally highlight the intersection of academic theory and real-life practice.
Apply Online Today!
Frequently Asked Questions