Eastern University's fully online MBA in Management equips graduates with the knowledge, business acumen, and strategic mindset necessary to lead successful teams in high-performing organizations. Choose a concentration in Leadership, Social Impact, Health Administration, Innovation and Design, or customize your own interdisciplinary concentration.
- Delivery: Fully Online
- Length: 36 credits, accelerated. Finish in 12-24 months
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal and state financial aid options that may be available to you.
1-Year Online MBA Rooted in Philadelphia & Harrisburg
- 100% Online. Browse FAQs about studying online.
- Carousel Model: Designed to give students flexibility in class selection, this model allows students to select when they take each class based upon convenience and availability. Students can tailor the program around their particular needs while still completing the program in 1-2 years.
- Practicality & Applicability: Distinguished faculty, who are also business practitioners, intentionally highlight the intersection of academic theory and real-life practice. Theory courses are complemented with applicable assignments in a variety of modalities.
- Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, Eastern's MBA develops ethical, entrepreneurial leaders who make a positive impact on their organizations and communities.
- Professional Connections are easily available through our networking events and our College of Business & Leadership LinkedIn.
- Affordability: We are proud to offer one of the more affordable MBA programs in the Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg Area. Access Tuition Discounts through Eastern's higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances.