When completing your application, be sure to properly complete the fields that ask about your military status and benefits. This will help us provide the best possible service to you.
- Apply online. An admissions counselor will contact you to assist you with every step of the admissions process.
- Submit supplemental items per the guidance of your admissions counselor.
- Be sure to request your Joint Services transcript or Community College of the Air Force transcript along with your other supplemental items.
- Apply for military/veteran benefits following guidelines of your unit and branch of service (Federal Tuition Assistance, PA National Guard EAP), or the VA. You can also contact the center for Military & Veteran Students (below) for help in navigating these benefits.
- Upon admission, complete course registration and verify with the VA or respective parties that your benefits have been applied.