When completing your application, be sure to properly complete the fields that ask about your military status and benefits. This will help us provide the best possible service to you.
- Apply online. An admissions counselor will contact you to assist you with every step of the admissions process.
- Submit supplemental items per the guidance of your admissions counselor.
- Be sure to request your Joint Services transcript or Community College of the Air Force transcript along with your other supplemental items.
- Apply for military/veteran benefits following guidelines of your unit and branch of service (Federal Tuition Assistance, PA National Guard EAP), or the VA. You can also contact the center for Military & Veteran Students (below) for help in navigating these benefits.
- Upon admission, complete course registration and verify with the VA or respective parties that your benefits have been applied.
- Certification of benefits will be processed upon receipt of the COE or Voucher depending on the benefit. Finalization of tuition and fees will be sent to the appropriate service branch following the Add/Drop period at the start of the semester.