BS in Early Childhood Education Admissions Requirements
- Application: Completed and signed - Apply online for free!
- High School or GED (required for those with no previous college credit)
- College (must be submitted from all institutions attended)
- How to Request a Transcript: View FAQs about requesting a transcript from your previous school(s).
This program requires students applying to have a 3.0 GPA and to show evidence of passing their Basic Skills test requirements.
NOTE: From the period of July 8th 2022 to July 8th 2025, The Pennsylvania Department of Education waived the requirement to complete the assessment of Basic Skills. This includes all students that enter preparation programs during this period as well as other qualified candidates for licensure who make an application during this period.
- Note for International Students: International applicants will comply with the same requirements as US applicants with a few additional elements. Please see the Prospective International Students' First Stop website for details.
2.) Please submit additional admissions materials by mail, email, or fax to:
Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087-3696
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 610-225-5601
For more information, please call 1-800-452-0996 or email email@example.com. For Financial Aid information, please visit the Financial Aid website.