100% Online. Flexibly-Paced. Only $2,500-7,500 per year!
Earn your bachelor’s or associate degree from a nationally-ranked private university, 100% online, at your own pace, for an astonishingly affordable price.
100% Online Undergraduate LifeFlex Programs
- Overview: If you take the standard course load of 30 credits per year, your out-of-pocket costs will fall between $2,500 - $7,500 per year. Grants from Eastern and public sources make this possible.
- $2,500/year: Students who qualify for the full amount of Federal and State financial aid such as the Pell Grant and the PA State Grant (or a grant from your state that can be applied in PA.)
- Middle of range: Students who qualify for some financial aid; i.e. only the Pell Grant but not the PA State Grant or a transferable state grant.
- $7,500/year: Students who qualify for no federal & state financial aid.
- New students will pay only $9,900 - $29,900 out of pocket for a full 120-credit bachelor’s degree (which typically takes 4 years.) Grants from Eastern and public sources make this possible.
- For a 2-year, 60-credit associate degree, that's approximately $5,000 - $15,000 out of pocket.
- If you take the standard 30 credits per year, that's only $2,500 - $7,500 out of pocket per year! (for either a bachelor's or associate degree)
Eastern is an accredited, private university that has been repeatedly ranked in the top tier of regional colleges by US News and World Report. Founded in 1925, we have a long history of providing innovative, student-centered education, and we love meeting your needs with flexible, engaging degree programs!
Our innovative LifeFlex design allows us to provide a high-quality education at a fraction of the price of most other programs. Instead of professors lecturing at set times with strict due dates, our expert faculty have created coursework suited to your learning styles. This maximizes flexibility to learn as a part of your busy work, family, and personal life, and lessens the need for expensive, on-campus learning modalities.