Majors and Certifications
Eastern University's Loeb School Undergraduate Programs in Education affirm the mission statement of Eastern University with its commitment to scholarship and teaching, scripture, the church, evangelism, justice, the world and community. We seek to develop individuals with a clear understanding of the University’s mission of faith, reason, and justice so that they are capable of:
- improving the learning of all students;
- pursuing educational equity and justice through creative solutions;
- demonstrating sensitivity to multicultural and global issues;
- modeling Christian thought and action;
- serving public and private institutions of learning as change agents.
Eastern University meets the needs of its students to assume positions in this society through undergraduate and graduate programs.