Rooted in the Philadelphia area, Eastern University's fully online MSN program utilizes a holistic and integrative approach. Our program prepares nurse leaders to transform professional nursing in varied health care-related and academic settings by integrating holistic practices, Christian values, and ethics.
- Location/Delivery: Online
- Length: 2.5 years while maintaining employment (6 semesters - 37 credits); 2 seven-week courses per semester
- Enrolling New Students: August and January start dates
- Concentration Tracks: Holistic Nursing Leadership or Holistic Nurse Educator
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you.
100% Online, Holistic MSN
- Convenient Online Format: Fully online program offered in 7-week sessions, allowing busy students to maintain employment while continuing their education.
- Holistic Concentration Tracks: Concentration tracks in Holistic Nursing Leadership or Holistic Nurse Educator
- Transformational Christian Values: Prepares nurses to transform nursing practice, research, education, and administration from a Biblical foundation and through Christian values.
- Relationship-Focused: Holistic, relationship-centered philosophies and integrative modalities are embedded into nursing curricula and clinical activities.
- AACN & AHNCC-Based Curriculum: The curriculum is based upon the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essentials of Master’s Education in Nursing (2011) and the American Holistic Nurses Credentialing Corporation (AHNCC) Core Values.
- Career Advancement: Graduates are prepared for nursing leadership and education positions in hospitals, long term care, community and public health settings, academic institutions offering nursing education programs, and healthcare business settings.
- Certification-Ready: All graduates are prepared to take Advanced Holistic Nurse Board certification exam (AHNCC) (curriculum encompasses exam blueprint content areas).
- Prestigious Nursing Department: Eastern University’s nursing department has been recently named 1 of the 13 Top Holistic Nursing Programs in the U.S.
- Leadership Concentration: Leadership track graduates earn the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) Open School certificate as part of MSN program. Leadership track students may also choose to prepare for the F-ACHE (American College of Healthcare Executives) certification exam or ANA Nurse Administrator certificate.
- Education Concentration: Education track graduates are prepared to take the NLN Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) Exam.