The Master of Education in School Health Services is committed to preparing professionals to function effectively in settings in which children and youth are served. The mission of the program is to produce outstanding health professionals who are committed to meeting the needs of a diverse population and to their holistic development. View the School of Nursing Vision, Mission & Beliefs Webpage.
- Location/Delivery: Online
- Length: 12-27 months to finish if incoming student has a school nurse certification; 18-39 months if incoming student does not have a school nurse certification.
- Enrolling New Students: August, January, May, and June
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned an undergraduate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you.
Learn More: Why Eastern?
Please check the State Authorizations page to determine if Eastern University’s program fulfills your state credentialing requirements. Students who seek similar credentialing in states other than Pennsylvania are advised to contact the appropriate credentialing agency within their home state to seek information and additional guidance about credentialing in your state of residence. Additional state or local requirements may exist for field placements or practica in this state. Out-of-state student placements/practica cannot be guaranteed by the program or the College of Health and Sciences. Students are responsible for following all state and local requirements and regulations for their field placement/practica coursework.