The successful completion of this program will prepare Certified School Nurses to supervise school health services in the elementary and secondary levels (PK-12). Candidates must hold a School Nurse Certification and have completed five years of satisfactory experience in the school setting.
- Location/Delivery: Online
- Length: 18 credits; typically completed in 12-18 months.
- Enrolling New Students: August for Fall start
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you.
- Coursework offered fully online
- Excellent faculty with practical experience
- Can be combined with the MEd in School Health Services
- Coursework can be applied towards permanent School Nurse Certification
PA Certification Requirements
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements before being recommended for a PA certification in their certification area.
- 5 years of satisfactory professional experience as certified School Nurse
- An existing GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of course requirements in their certification area
- Successful completion of PRAXIS II test in supervision
- Practicum taken in a school district under the supervision of a district supervisor with certification in supervision of the area of certification and a college representative
Learn More: Why Eastern?