MEd in School Health Services
The Master of Education in School Health Services is committed to preparing professionals to function effectively in settings in which children and youth are served. The mission of the program is to produce outstanding health professionals who are committed to meeting the needs of a diverse population and to their holistic development.
- Location/Delivery: Online
- Enrolling New Students: August, January, May, and June
- Cost: Learn more about our affordable tuition here.
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you. Ask your Enrollment Counselor about our Alumni Grant!
- Fully online coursework
- Excellent instructors with practical experience
- Choice of two tracks: School Health Supervisor Certification or School Nurse Certification
- Coursework can be applied towards permanent School Nurse Certification
Featured Student Testimonial
"When I became a graduate student at Eastern, I hoped that my classes would be meaningful to my practice as a school nurse. I am thrilled to say that my expectations have been met and, in fact, exceeded. The classes in which I have been enrolled assisted me in expanding my professional knowledge and my ability to provide holistic care to my patients. Utilizing Brightspace as a communication tool has enabled me to feel very connected to and supported by the Eastern community. I look forward to continuing my studies at Eastern and to achieving my professional and intellectual best." -Jeanne Latimer, M.Ed. in School Health Services Student