BS in Business Administration
Designed for working adults, the BS in Business Administration equips students with the tools, concepts, and theories necessary to contribute to a sucessful business. This degree covers a wide range of business competencies including management, ethics, business law, marketing, finance, and accounting. Students are able to apply their learning immediately and utilize these concepts throughout their careers.
Eastern University’s BS in Business Administration was named an Adult Undergrad Top Degree!
- Locations: Center City: Philadelphia, Esperanza: Philadelphia, Fully Online
- Delivery: Fully online or blended online/on-ground options available.
- Length: Approximately 2 years (dependent on transfer credits and courseload per term)
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks
- Deadlines: Now accepting applications. Apply online today.
- Financial Aid: Many of our adult undergraduate students qualify for significant federal and state financial aid, partner grants, and military benefits. Submit your FAFSA to determine your eligibility.
"Eastern students in the adult undergraduate program all have a unique purpose and goal for being there, and subsequently they come to class energized. This energy fuels my desire to help them reach that goal.” -Professor Joseph F. Miele Jr, Operational Risk Manager, Vanguard
- Learning is immediately transferrable to the workplace. Course theories are tied to real life examples and experiences of professors and classmates. Many course projects utilize students' actual work-related issues as learning tools.
- Distinguished Faculty: Our professors, who are also business practitioners, create a professional learning environment with a Christian focus on course content areas and faith, reason, and justice.
- Ethical: Our goal is to cultivate innovative, strategic and successful business leaders who are ethically and economically responsible.
- Small student to faculty ratio (<15:1): You will receive support from staff, faculty, and fellow learners in cohort-style classrooms.
- Career Development Resources: Leverage services like resume and cover letter reviews, job search software via Handshake, career events, and networking opportunities through our Office for Talent and Career Development.
- Honored as one of U.S. News & World Report's Best Online Programs
- Eastern was named one of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students by BestColleges.com
Contact An Enrollment Counselor
Curious to learn more? We'd love to answer your questions. Call us at 1-800-452-0996 or send us an email at email@example.com.