Education Department (Undergraduate Programs)
Undergraduate Programs in Education- Loeb School affirms the mission statement of Eastern University with its commitment to scholarship and teaching, scripture, the church, "Eastern equipped me for the field of Education. I was able to enter my student teaching placement and current position with confidence and encouragement from professors and my advisor.”
Bethany (Engle) Napolitano '12
Lancaster Mennonite Schoolevangelism, justice, the world and community.
The Undergraduate Programs in Education- Loeb School at Eastern University seeks to develop individuals with a clear understanding of the University’s mission of faith, reason, and justice so that they are capable of:
- improving the learning of all students;
- pursuing educational equity and justice through creative solutions;
- demonstrating sensitivity to multicultural and global issues;
- modeling Christian thought and action;
- serving public and private institutions of learning as change agents.
Eastern University meets the needs of its students to assume positions in this society through undergraduate and graduate programs.