Graduate Programs in Business and Leadership
Eastern University’s master's programs in the College of Business and Leadership bring together people, ideas, and thoughtfully designed learning experiences to advance human flourishing inside and outside of enterprise.
THE EASTERN ADVANTAGE
- Expert Faculty Practitioners: Our praxis-based curriculum is taught by dedicated professors with extensive real-world experience.
- Convenience and Flexibility: Online, evening, and residency classes in convenient locations meet the needs of busy, working adults.
- Character Development: Eastern equips students for service leadership, which adds value to employers, communities, and society.
ACCORD FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
Eastern University partners with the Accord Network (accordnetwork.org), the network of Christian Development Organizations, to offer Accord agency staff a fellowship in their studies with programs in leadership and development, both in the USA and Africa. More Information.
- MA in International Development
- MDiv/MA in International Development
- PhD in Organizational Leadership
Contact Graduate Enrollment