Transformative. Flexible. Accredited.
The Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership program equips organizational leaders from various public and private contexts to effectively engage in the transformation of their organizations, communities, and society through interdisciplinary scholarship and relevant research, grounded in the integration of faith, reason, and justice. Learn more about Our Mission.
- Delivery/Location: Online with In-Person Residencies at Eastern's St. Davids Campus
- Enrolling New Students: Now accepting applications for August 2024
- Length: Can be completed in 5 years. Includes 60 credits of coursework, with additional credits required until the completion of the dissertation
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Plus, if you already have a degree from EU, check out our Alumni Discount!
- Financial Aid: Learn more about our Financial Aid and Grants
ACBSP Accredited Leadership Program
Rooted in Christian Faith. Rich in Community.
- Rooted in the Christian Faith- Our faculty and staff infuse the program with a commitment to the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Multiple Academic Perspectives- With specialization in the areas of business, non profit, and education, we provide an interdisciplinary approach to leadership studies.
- Community- Students belong to cohorts of about 20 peers and progress through the program together, often creating life-long learning communities.
- Online with Residencies- Our students access coursework online and attend three residencies per year at Eastern University.
- Course Work and Dissertation- The program mandates three years of course work, plus a dissertation phase. The 60 credits (additional credits required until the completion of the dissertation), can be completed in 5 years.
Online Information Sessions
See More In PhD in Organizational Leadership