The mission of the Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership at Eastern University is to develop students who are able to conduct pioneering, rigorous, and interdisciplinary research that advances the understanding and practice of leadership in diverse organizational contexts. Learn more about Our Mission.
- Delivery/Location: Online with Residencies at our Main Campus in St. Davids
- Enrolling New Students: Now accepting applications for August 2020
- Length: 60 credits, typically completed in 4 years (additional credits required until the completion of dissertation)
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates
- Financial Aid: Learn more about our Financial Aid and Grants
- Rooted in the Christian Faith - Our faculty and staff infuse the program with a committment to the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Multiple Academic Perspectives - With specialization in the areas of business, non profit, and education, we provide an interdiscipliary approach to leadership studies.
- Community - Students belong to cohorts of about 20 peers and progress through the program together, often creating life-long learning communities.
- Online with Residency - Our students access coursework online and attend three residencies per year in St. Davids, PA.
- Course Work and Dissertation - The program mandates three years of course work, plus a dissertation phase. Students can finish in four years, but have up to 10 years to complete the program.
Online Information Sessions
See More In PhD in Organizational Leadership