The Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership program equips organizational leaders from various public and private contexts to effectively engage in the transformation of their organizations, communities, and society through interdisciplinary scholarship and relevant research, grounded in the integration of faith, reason, and justice. Learn more about Our Mission.
- Delivery/Location: Online with Residencies at Eastern University
- Enrolling New Students: Enrolling New Students: Now accepting applications for August 2022
- Length: 60 credits, typically completed in 4 years (additional credits required until the completion of dissertation)
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates
- Financial Aid: Learn more about our Financial Aid and Grants
- Rooted in the Christian Faith - Our faculty and staff infuse the program with a commitment to the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Multiple Academic Perspectives - With specialization in the areas of business, non profit, and education, we provide an interdisciplinary approach to leadership studies.
- Community - Students belong to cohorts of about 20 peers and progress through the program together, often creating life-long learning communities.
- Online with Residency - Our students access coursework online and attend three residencies per year at Eastern University.
- Course Work and Dissertation - The program mandates three years of course work, plus a dissertation phase. Students can finish in four years, but have up to 10 years to complete the program.
Online Information Sessions
See More In PhD in Organizational Leadership