The Cushing Center for Counseling and Academic Support (CCAS) is committed to serving Eastern University students who need academic, psychological, or disability services support to realize their potential during their college experience. All CCAS services are available to students in traditional undergraduate programs. Disability services are open to students in all programs. Services are offered at no extra charge* to currently enrolled students, contingent on demand and staff availability. For more comprehensive information, please contact the CCAS office.
* The College Success Program and EQUIP involve a fee.
Update March 14, 2020
CCAS is continuing to offer all services as follows:
- Writing Assistance available online. Visit the Writing Center page for information.
- Tutoring available online. For information, contact: Liz Peck at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Counseling will be available via telecounseling. Contact your counselor or Dr. Lisa Hemlick for information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Testing accommodations can be arranged for online courses. Contact Lori Dziedziak (email@example.com).
- All College Success Program services are being offered remotely. Contact Dr. Sharon Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information.