The Cushing Center for Counseling and Academic Support (CCAS) is committed to serving Eastern University students who need academic, psychological, or disability services support to realize their potential during their college experience. All CCAS services are available to students in traditional undergraduate programs. Disability services are open to students in all programs. Services are offered at no extra charge* to currently enrolled students, contingent on demand and staff availability. For more comprehensive information, please contact the CCAS office.
* The College Success Program and EQUIP involve a fee.
COVID-19 Behavioral Health Support Line
PA Department of Human Services Support & Referral Helpline (24 hour support):
Call 1-855-284-2494 (For TTY, dial 724-631-5600)
Update June, 2020
CCAS continues to offer the following services online:
- Writing Assistance. Visit the Writing Center page for information.
- Tutoring for summer FastPass courses. Contact Liz Peck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disability accommodations.
- Contact Lori Dziedziak (email@example.com) if you are not already approved for accommodations or have questions about your existing accommodations.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are approved for testing accommodations and need to schedule a test.
- College Success Program services are being offered remotely. Contact Dr. Sharon Thompson (email@example.com).
CCAS does not provide counseling services during the summer. See the Counseling page for crisis and consultation resources.