Before you Arrive:
We want to make your transition to Eastern as smooth as possible. Here is a helpful checklist of what to do before you come to campus.
Campus Resources and Services
- Check your Eastern email regularly: Important information regarding housing, financial aid, and summer deadlines will be sent to your Eastern email address over the summer.
- Due to COVID-19 our Student ID process has changed, watch your Eastern email for information from the Service Stop on how to submit your ID picture.
- Sign up for E2Campus: E2Campus is Eastern’s Emergency Alert System and is used to deliver important emergency alerts, notifications, and updates to the mobile device or email you choose when registering. Parents and family members may also sign up for E2Campus.
- Submit Accommodation paperwork: Students should apply at the Cushing Center for Counseling and Academic Support (CCAS) for modifications and supports needed if you have documented learning or physical disabilities that interfere with academic performance or daily routines.
- Due to COVID-19 our student parking assignment process has changed, watch your Eastern email for information from the Service Stop on how to obtain your parking permit.
Student Health Center
- Complete the AlcoholWise and Get Inclusive Sexual Assault Prevention Courses. Instructions will be sent to your Eastern email address in late July or Early August. Your assessments must be complete before you arrive on campus in August.
- Watch your Eastern Email for your New Student Orientation (NSO) group assignment and schedule! Your NSO schedule will correspond with your assigned arrival date.