Online Filing Forms
All forms require a 3-5 business day processing time.
- Traditional Undergraduate Application for Permission to Take Course Work Elsewhere (for courses not above 100-level in your major). For courses above the 100 level OR any course that is required in your major, please use the printed form "Permission to take Coursework Elsewhere" below and obtain approval from your Department Chair.
- Accelerated Undergraduate Application for Permission to Take Course Work Elsewhere
- Graduate Application for Permission to Take Course Work Elsewhere
General Forms That Apply To All Current & Former Eastern University Students
- Application for Readmission
- Change of Address, Phone, or Name
- Directed Study & Individualized Instruction
- Enrollment Verification Request
- Exit Interview Form: Students who wish to withdraw from Eastern University must start the process by filling out this form.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act at Eastern University
- Grade Change Form
- Grade Appeal Form
- Incomplete Grade Agreement
- Intent to Graduate/Graduation Application- Please see the FAQs page
- Petition for Exception to Policy
- Petition to Participate in Commencement
- Registration Form for Undergraduate and Graduate
- Secure Email Transcript Request via Parchment Exchange ($5.00 fee per request)
- Student Consent Form for Parental/Guardian Access
- Transcript Request Form (for all mailed paper and faxed copies, no fee required)
- Withdraw from Course without Academic Penalty