This program is designed for students who hold a master's degree in counseling or counseling-related field approved by the Pennsylvania Licensed Professional Counselor Board. Review the LPC regulations to confirm if your degree is eligible.
- Complete 12 or more credits in the prescribed 8 content areas of the Pennsylvania Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) regulations
- Or complete 12 or more credits of elective coursework to fulfill the 60 credit hour requirement for LPC
- Each student will receive a personalized program of study tailored specifically to his or her educational interests and needs.
- Delivery: Evening, on-ground, and hybrid-online courses offered.
- Length: As little as 1 year (depending on courses required for individualized program of study)
- Start Dates: August, January, May, and June.
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you