This program is designed for students who hold a master's degree in counseling or counseling-related field approved by the Pennsylvania Licensed Professional Counselor Board. Review the LPC regulations to confirm if your degree is eligible.
- Complete 12 or more credits in the prescribed 8 content areas of the Pennsylvania Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) regulations
- Or complete 12 or more credits of elective coursework to fulfill the 60 credit hour requirement for LPC
- Each student will receive a personalized program of study tailored specifically to his or her educational interests and needs.
- Delivery: Evening, on-ground, online, and hybrid-online courses offered.
- Length: As little as 1 year (depending on courses required for individualized program of study)
- Start Dates: August, January, and May.
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you
Learn More: Why Eastern?
Please check the State Authorizations page to determine if Eastern University’s program fulfills your state credentialing requirements. Students who seek similar credentialing in states other than Pennsylvania are advised to contact the appropriate credentialing agency within their home state to seek information and additional guidance about credentialing in your state of residence. Additional state or local requirements may exist for field placements or practica in this state. Out-of-state student placements/practica cannot be guaranteed by the program or the College of Health and Sciences. Students are responsible for following all state and local requirements and regulations for their field placement/practica coursework.