This program is designed for students who hold a master's degree.
- The Association for Behavior Analysis International has verified the following courses [see Curriculum tab on right] toward the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Behavior Analyst® or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst® examination. Applicants will need to meet additional requirements before they can be deemed eligible to take the examination.
- Meet the educational requirements for Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Pennsylvania Licensed Behavior Specialist.
- Each student will receive a personalized program of study tailored specifically to his or her educational interests and needs.
Eastern University is the first Christian institution with a BACB verified curriculum on the East Coast.
- Delivery: Coursework is offered 100% online.
- Length: As little as 1 year
- Start Dates: August, January, and May.
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you
Learn More: Why Eastern?
Please check the State Authorizations page to determine if Eastern University’s program fulfills your state credentialing requirements. Students who seek similar credentialing in states other than Pennsylvania are advised to contact the appropriate credentialing agency within their home state to seek information and additional guidance about credentialing in your state of residence. Additional state or local requirements may exist for field placements or practica in this state. Out-of-state student placements/practica cannot be guaranteed by the program or the College of Health and Sciences. Students are responsible for following all state and local requirements and regulations for their field placement/practica coursework.