The Fast-Track MBA in Health Administration, offered in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and online, addresses the business issues unique to health-related institutions. This program equips students to navigate the interaction of health administration with economics, government policies & regulations, leadership, and information technology.
- Locations: Main Campus: St. Davids | Center City: Philadelphia | Harrisburg
- Delivery: Fully Online or On-ground with classes 1 night per week.
- Length: 36 credits, accelerated. May be completed in 12-24 months.
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you.
12-24 Month Healthcare MBA in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, & Online
100% Online Option Available. Browse FAQs about studying online.
Specific Healthcare Focus: Our faculty are distinguished health care practitioners who facilitate learning through case studies, assignments, and other resources focused on health care administration.
Carousel Model: Designed to give students flexibility in class selection during the program. Starting with "Gateway" classes and ending with "Capstone" classes, students are able to select when and in what format they take a class based upon convenience and availability. This allows the student to tailor the program around their particular needs while still being able to complete the program in one to two years.
Ethically Sound: Formed from a Christian worldview, the FastTrack MBA not only teaches individuals how to become fiscally sound, but also ethically sound, which fills the void of a values-starved business environment.
Professional connections are easily available through our networking events. Get connected today through our business LinkedIn.
Fine-tuned Curriculum: The Fast-Track MBA® curriculum has been taught for over 20 years in Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg.
Affordability: We are proud to offer one of the more affordable MBA programs in the Greater Philadelphia & Harrisburg Area. Access Tuition Discounts through Eastern's higher learning institutions and corporations partners/alliances.
* Fast-Track MBA® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
The demand for Medical and Health Services Managers is projected to increase by 20% from 2016-2026, much faster than average for all occupations. (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics)