Our Master of Education (MEd) in Multicultural Education is offered fully online, with strong roots in Philadelphia and Harrisburg. Prepare to face the challenges of the highly diverse school-age population of the United States in the coming decades. Learn to lead with sensitivity to ethnic, gender, and racial diversity while integrating students from multicultural backgrounds into the classroom.
- Locations: Online
- Delivery: Fully Online
- Length: 12-18 months
- Start Dates: August, January, May, and June
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal and state financial aid options that may be available to you
Distinctive Online Master of Education Rooted in Philadelphia & Harrisburg
- Trauma-Informed: Helps students to integrate trauma-informed instruction and practices in their classroom
- Neuroscience: Enables students to determine how neuroscience impacts learning, behavior and cognition
- Sensitivity: Assists students to demonstrate sensitivity to ethnic, gender and racial diversity
- Leadership: Enables graduates to provide leadership in professional positions within the schools
- Professional Development: Encourages graduates to demonstrate evidence of a continuing commitment to further professional development for themselves and their colleagues
- Curriculum Development: Enables graduates to draw from multicultural materials to develop curricula for the schools
- Cultural Integration: Enables graduates to integrate students from multicultural backgrounds into the classroom by using the students' cultures in the teaching process