Eastern University's M.Ed. in Multicultural Education is designed to equip graduates to face the challenges of the highly diverse academic settings in the United States and around the world. Students learn to design curriculum and deliver instruction that addresses complex and diverse student learning environments. In addition to graduating with competency in research-based curriculum and instructional practices, and the tools to practice ethical decision making and problem solving, students also deepen their understanding of and strengthen their commitment to serving underserved communities.
- Locations: Online
- Delivery: Fully Online
- Length: 12-18 months
- Start Dates: Every 7 Weeks
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Plus, if you already have a degree from EU, check out our Alumni Discount!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal and state financial aid options that may be available to you
Distinctive Online Master of Education Rooted in Philadelphia
- Trauma-Informed: Helps students to integrate trauma-informed instruction and practices in their classroom
- Neuroscience: Enables students to determine how neuroscience impacts learning, behavior and cognition
- Sensitivity: Assists students to demonstrate sensitivity to ethnic, gender and racial diversity
- Leadership: Enables graduates to provide leadership in professional positions within the schools
- Professional Development: Encourages graduates to demonstrate evidence of a continuing commitment to further professional development for themselves and their colleagues
- Curriculum Development: Enables graduates to draw from multicultural materials to develop curricula for the schools
- Cultural Integration: Enables graduates to integrate students from multicultural backgrounds into the classroom by using the students' cultures in the teaching process