Our Master of Education (MEd) in Multicultural Education is offered in Philadelphia, Online, Harrisburg, and our main campus in St. Davids, Pennsylvania. Prepare to face the challenges of the highly diverse school-age population of the United States in the coming decades. Learn to lead with sensitivity to ethnic, gender, and racial diversity while integrating students from multicultural backgrounds into the classroom.
- Locations: Main Campus: St. Davids | Falls Center: Philadelphia | Harrisburg | Online
- Delivery: Blended (combination of on-ground and online coursework) or Fully Online
- Length: 12-18 months
- Start Dates: August, January, May, and June
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal and state financial aid options that may be available to you
Distinctive Master of Education in Philadelphia, Harrisburg & Online
- Trauma-Informed: Helps students to integrate trauma-informed instruction and practices in their classroom
- Neuroscience: Enables students to determine how neuroscience impacts learning, behavior and cognition
- Sensitivity: Assists students to demonstrate sensitivity to ethnic, gender and racial diversity
- Leadership: Enables graduates to provide leadership in professional positions within the schools
- Professional Development: Encourages graduates to demonstrate evidence of a continuing commitment to further professional development for themselves and their colleagues
- Curriculum Development: Enables graduates to draw from multicultural materials to develop curricula for the schools
- Cultural Integration: Enable graduates to integrate students from multicultural backgrounds into the classroom by using the students' cultures in the teaching process