Prepare to face the challenges of the highly diverse school-age population of the United States in the coming decades. Learn to lead with sensitivity to ethnic, gender, and racial diversity while integrating students from multicultural backgrounds into the classroom.
- Locations: Main Campus: St. Davids | Falls Center: Philadelphia | Harrisburg
- Delivery: Blended (combination of on-ground and online coursework) or Fully Online
- Enrolling New Students: August, January, May, and June
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal and state financial aid options that may be available to you
The MEd in Multicultural Education program seeks to:
- Help students to integrate trauma-informed instruction and practices in their classroom
- Enable students to determine how neuroscience impacts learning, behavior and cognition
- Assist students to demonstrate sensitivity to ethnic, gender and racial diversity
- Enable graduates to provide leadership in professional positions within the schools
- Encourage graduates to demonstrate evidence of a continuing commitment to further professional development for themselves and their colleagues
- Enable graduates to draw from multicultural materials to develop curricula for the schools
- Enable graduates to integrate students from multicultural backgrounds into the classroom by using the students' cultures in the teaching process