Prepare for Licensure
This program is designed for students who hold a master's degree in counseling or a counseling-related field approved by the Pennsylvania Licensed Professional Counselor Board. Review the LPC regulations to confirm if your degree is eligible.
- Complete less than 12 credits in the prescribed 8 content areas of the Pennsylvania Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) regulations
- Or complete less than 12 credits of elective coursework to fulfill the 60 credit hour requirement for LPC
- Each student will receive a personalized, non-degree program of study tailored specifically to his or her educational interests and needs.
- Delivery: Evening, on-ground, and hybrid-online courses offered.
- Length: Each student will receive a personalized, non-degree program of study tailored specifically to his or her educational interests and needs (typically 3-9 credits, usually completed in one to two semesters, or 6-12 months).
- Start Dates: August, January, May, and June.
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal financial aid options that may be available to you