Eastern University's Early Childhood Director Credential is part of the requirement for the Pennsylvania Director Credential offered through the PA Keys. The three online courses in this program help prepare those working in Early Childhood centers gain the leadership skills necessary to direct a high quality Early Childhood program.
- Locations: City Ave, Philadelphia | Esperanza College | St. Davids, PA | Harrisburg | Online
- Delivery: Fully Online or a blended hybrid of on-campus evening classes
- Length: Approximately 21 weeks (three 7-week courses)
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 weeks. Apply online for free!
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Plus, if you already have a degree from EU, check out our Alumni Discount!
- Financial Aid: Many of our adult undergraduate students qualify for significant federal and state financial aid, partner grants, and military benefits. Students already teaching in early childhood education programs may be eligible for the T.E.A.C.H. Pennsylvania Scholarship Program. Learn more below! Submit your FAFSA to determine your eligibility for all financial aid.
Why Choose Eastern?
- Faith and business: Eastern’s signature faith, reason, and justice emphasis infuses the program and informs student learning. Students are provided with continuing opportunities to examine and reflect on the role of faith in building and operating an early learning center.
- Holistic Approach: Understand the importance of integrating knowledge of child development and education in program design and management
- Applied Focus: Learn to articulate the rationale/theory/research behind developmentally appropriate practice (DAP) and be able to effectively implement DAP in program design and management