The successful completion of the Supervisor Certification program will prepare students to supervise certification areas in the Early Childhood (PreK-4), Middle Level (4-8) or Secondary (7-12) level. The Supervisor Certification programs are offered only at the graduate level. Candidates must hold certification in the area of the Supervisory Certificate they are seeking and have completed five years of satisfactory experience in the area of the Supervisory Certificate.
- Location: Online
- Delivery: Online
- Length: Average of 1 year (varies based on previous coursework and courseload per semester)
- Enrolling New Students: August, January, May, and June
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal and state financial aid options that may be available to you.
- General supervisor certification offered in Early Childhood (PreK-4), World Language (French, Spanish), Middle Level, and Secondary (Biology, Chemistry, Citizenship, Communications, English, Mathematics, and Social Studies).
- Can be easily combined with the MEd in Multicultural Education program.
- Online coursework is convenient for working teachers.
- Competitive tuition and financial aid opportunities available.
PA Certification Requirements
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements before being recommended for a PA certification in their certification area.
- 5 years of satisfactory professional experience as certified teachers in the supervisory certification areas
- An exiting GPA of 3.0
- Successful Completion of course requirements in their certification area
- Successful Completion of PRAXIS II test in supervision
- Practicum taken in a school district under the supervision of a district supervisor with certification in supervision of the area of certification and a college