100% Online. Flexibly Paced. Only $2,500-$7,500 Per Year.
Eastern University's Associate of Arts (AA) in Liberal Arts equips students with a solid foundation in the liberal arts and the ability to advance into a wide variety of career options and bachelor's degrees. Enjoy flexibility, affordability, and excellence with Eastern University's signature LifeFlex model. A meaningful integration of faith, reason, and justice is woven throughout the program.
Discover Affordable Excellence
- Cost: Only $2,500-$7,500 out of pocket per year!
- Grants from Eastern and public sources make this possible. Learn more about our astonishingly affordable price.
- Textbooks: Affordable and hassle-free online textbooks are built directly into your online courses. The cost of these materials will be added to your student account or you can opt-out and choose to pay out-of-pocket. Learn more.
Flexible Online Associate Degree. Nationally Ranked University.
- Engaging, video-based general education coursework, rooted in a meaningful, faith-based perspective
- Preparation for online bachelor's degrees designed for the working adult in Early Childhood Education, Business Administration, Organizational Leadership, or Youth Ministry Leadership
- Students entering the program with previously earned college credits take the necessary remaining general education and/or elective courses to fulfill degree requirements
- Career Development Resources: Leverage services like resume and cover letter reviews, job search software via Handshake, career events, and networking opportunities through our Center for Career Development.