Eastern University's undergraduate BS in Special Education prepares excellent teachers and educational practitioners who can serve in a variety of school settings. Students are trained to communicate effectively, think critically, embrace cultural and linguistic diversity, utilize technology appropriately, practice inclusive interventions, learn independently and collaboratively, and serve competently in their field. This program is designed for students who are interested in obtaining the Certification in Special Education (PK-12).
- Location: Online
- Delivery: Flexibly-paced within 7-week terms. (The seminar in student teaching is the only class with scheduled online weekly meeting times.)
- Length: 1-4 years depending on if you have an Associate degree or previous credits.
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 Weeks. Apply online for free!
- Cost: Only $2,500-$7,500 out of pocket per year! Grants from Eastern and public sources make this possible. Learn more about our astonishingly affordable price.
- Financial Aid: Many of students qualify for significant federal and state financial aid and military benefits. Submit your FAFSA to determine your eligibility.
Flexible Online Bachelor's Degree. Only $2,500-$7,500 per year!
- Designed for the Working Adult: Flexible online classes allow students to work throughout the program.
- Expert Professors Eastern’s curriculum is taught by experienced professionals who are current in Special Education’s latest developments.
- Opportunities for Growth: Students can seamlessly transition in one of our MEd programs.
- Relevant, Applicable Training: Eastern's College of Education and Behavioral Sciences stays on the cutting-edge of research and best practices in the field and our curriculum incorporates teaching strategies that support and encourage adult learning.