Special Education Certification (Adult Accelerated) is designed to help working adults become certified to teach Special Education in Pre-K through 12th grade classrooms.
- Location(s): Online
- Delivery: Fully Online with both asynchronous and synchronous evening classes
- Length: Approximately 1-2 years (depending on credit evaluation)
- Enrolling New Students: Every 7 Weeks. Apply online for free!
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned an undergraduate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Many of our adult undergraduate students qualify for significant federal and state financial aid, partner grants, and military benefits. Learn more below! Submit your FAFSA to determine your eligibility for all financial aid.
- DESIGNED FOR THE WORKING ADULT: Online classes allow students to work throughout the program, while developing strong relationships with faculty and peers.
- EXPERT PROFESSORS, SMALL CLASSES: Eastern’s curriculum is taught by experienced professionals who are current in Special Education’s latest developments. Students receive individual attention through small class sizes.
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH: Students can seamlessly transition into our MEd program.
- RELEVANT, APPLICABLE TRAINING: The College of Education stays on the cutting-edge of research and best practices in the field and our curriculum incorporates teaching strategies that support and encourage adult learning.