The successful completion of this program will prepare students to teach K-12 World Language. Candidates must have an undergraduate major or the equivalent in the area of certification. If not, the student may be required to take additional courses in Spanish. This program can be combined with MEd in Multicultural Education.
- Location: Main Campus: St. Davids
- Length: Varies based on incoming credits and credit load per semester. Typically completed in 12-24 months.
- Delivery: Blended (combination of on-ground and online coursework)
- Enrolling New Students: August, January, May, and June
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal and state financial aid options that may be available to you
- Courses offered online, on-ground in the evenings, and throughout the summer sessions
- Individualized program of study created for each student waiving previously completed coursework and outlining current PDE requirements
- Intern certificate availability
- Ability to apply courseworks toward our MEd programs
- Commitment to Autism Training: Include our Autism Endorsement in your coursework or continue into the MEd in Special Education and Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Applied Behavior Analysis. Eastern is passionate about serving those on the Autism Spectrum through our College Success Program and with the Devereux CARES Campus Transition Partnership
PA Certification Requirements
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements before being recommended for a PA certification in their certification area.
- An exiting GPA of 3.0
- Successful Completion of course requirements in their certification area
- Successful Completion of PRAXIS II test, or ACTFIL test as appropriate and fundamental subjects: content knowledge (#0511/5511)
- Student Teaching in their certification area