- Locations: Main Campus: St. Davids (MBA) | Center City: Philadelphia (MDiv)
- Delivery: On-ground (MDiv); Online with one 4-day residency per semester (MBA)
- Length: 4 years *
- Enrolling New Students: January and August
- Cost: View our affordable tuition rates. Receive a 20% Alumni Discount if you earned a bachelor's or associate degree from EU!
- Financial Aid: Discover our partner grants, military benefits, and federal and state financial aid options that may be available to you.
2 Degrees in Only 4 Years
*Earning the MDiv and the MBA degrees separately would normally require 5 years of full-time study. This program is designed to enable students to complete both degrees in a total of four years. MBA coursework fulfills 4 elective (12 credits) required for the MDiv while one MDiv course is recognized as fulfilling one of the course requirements for the MBA. (For part-time students the time needed to complete the degrees varies based on course load.)
Typical Full-Time Program of Study:
INTERDISCIPLINARY: This program offers inquiry into issues and concerns encompassing theology, business, and ethics.
VERSATILE: Individuals and church ministers receive preparation for bi-vocational ministries through engaging in enterprises that have social impact on the community
PRACTICAL: Leaders in Christian institutions and organizations are equipped for high-level, faithful, and effective management.
Pastoral Ministry, Missionary, Activists in NGOs or Community, and more.
Students wishing to enter the MDiv/MBA program may complete a joint application through Palmer Seminary’s admissions office, fulfilling the requirements as stipulated individually by the Seminary and the College of Business and Leadership.