Eastern University students, staff and faculty may use this form to request usage of the large passenger vans available for general university purposes. (see Vehicle Policy, section III)
SUBMISSION OF THIS FORM MERELY CONSTITUTES A REQUEST AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT UNIVERSITY VEHICLES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO YOU DURING THE TIME FRAME THAT YOU SPECIFY.
• Eastern’s Van Fleet is comprised of 6 large passenger vans that seat 7-12 people, including driver.
• Submit your request as early as possible before your event.
• If vans are not available to you, your organization will have to rent transportation from one of Eastern’s preferred car rental vendors
• Have a contingency plan. Your reservation could be cancelled due to maintenance issues, weather problems, or other unexpected ‘Acts of God’. RESERVATION CONFIRMATION IS NEVER A GUARANTEE.
• Requests will not become reservations unless ALL information requested below is provided, including specifying Approved Eastern Drivers. (see Driver Application)
If you do receive a reply to this electronic request within 3 business days of your request, please contact Athletic Dept Administrative Assistant at 610.341.1736 or in person at the Administration Office on the first floor of the gymnasium, room 104 on St Davids campus.
If you have any questions about the Vehicle Policy or the Driver Application process, please contact Michael Bicking, Director of Safety & Security at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the Key Collector is not the driver, then they must present the van license(s) of the specified driver(s) in order to collect the keys.
If the Key Collector is not traveling with the driver, please specify the driver's contact information in the comments box at the end of this form.
Note: Eastern University Tax-Exempt Gas Credit Cards are available for local, regional and cross-country trips.