Not sure where to go or who to talk to?
Don't panic. We're here to help. If you see your question or issue listed below (in alphabetical order), click on the question or issue, which will take you to the answer or direct you to the office or person that can help you.
If your issue or question is not listed, please contact the Student Development Office by calling 610-341-5822, emailing email@example.com or going to Walton 200 on weekdays between 9 AM - 5 PM.
For medical emergencies that threaten the safety of you or another person, call your instructional location's emergency personnel and/or 911.
- I have a great idea for an ACTIVITY!
- My ADDRESS has changed and I need to report it.
- I feel ANXIOUS or THREATENED and want to talk to someone.
- I want to buy some BOOKS & SUPPLIES.
- I want to know more about CAREER OPTIONS.
- I need to CASH A CHECK.
- I want to CHANGE A COURSE (add or drop).
- I would like to start a new CLUB or ORGANIZATION on campus.
- Where can I go for COUNSELING services?
- I want to take COURSEWORK ELSEWHERE and need to know if the credits will transfer back to Eastern.
- I'm feeling DEPRESSED and need to talk to someone about it.
- I have a need for DISABILITY ACCOMMODATIONS.
- I need to waive or enroll for HEALTH INSURANCE.
- My HEAT is not working and my room is below 68 degrees.
- I want to participate in INTRAMURALS!
- I want to start looking for a JOB AFTER COLLEGE and I am not sure where to begin.
- I want to find a JOB ON-CAMPUS.
- I want to find a JOB OFF-CAMPUS.
- I want to change my MEAL PLAN.
- I don't have enough MONEY to stay at Eastern and I'm worried.
- I don't feel well and NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR.
- I want to know more about the POLICIES FOR STUDENT LIFE at Eastern.
- I saw a SUSPICIOUS LOOKING PERSON hanging around campus.
- I am being TREATED UNFAIRLY and need to talk about it to someone who will help.
- I need to find someone who can TUTOR me for a course.
- I have a friend who WANTS TO ATTEND Eastern.
- I need help with my WRITING SKILLS.
- My ID CARD is not working: Students should be directed to ELC lobby or they can email firstname.lastname@example.org