Counseling Psychology Department
"Here, professors are invested in you not just as a student, but as a person. All of the professors bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to each lecture. Also, the way Eastern integrates faith with the subject matter allows me to see that my faith can coexist, and add, to the work I will be doing. Upon entering the professional arena, I found that Eastern gave me a solid foundation upon which to continue building knowledge and experience, and further excelling far beyond my own expectations.” - Katherine Huyler, MA in Counseling with ABA Concentration, current student
- Integration of Psychology, Counseling and Christianity
- National, regional and state accreditations/approvals
- Practitioner training toward professional credentialing
- Diverse faculty and student body
- Full and Part-Time programs
- Evening, face-to-face and asynchronous online class times
- Small, highly individualized courses
- MA in Clinical Counseling
- MA in Clinical Counseling with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis Certification
- MA in Clinical Counseling with a concentration in Trauma Studies
Already hold a Master's Degree in a related field?
Earn a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) in preparation for Professional Counselor Licensure (LPC), Applied Behavior Analysis credentials (Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Licensed Behavior Specialist), School Counseling or School Psychology.